The two mechs, with a Zephyr infantry unit for scale.
When putting the mechs away I managed to drop the red one, and it came apart in a few places. Thankfully my wife was kind enough to pick up some more glue for me on her way home. Thanks to her, I managed to put humpty dumpty back together again and with some touch-ups he is good as new!
I haven't managed to finish up a terrain tile this week, but I've laid the groundwork for one:
Over the next few days I intend to finish up this tile and make the building that will sit on it as well. I might even manage to paint up the first few of the new mechs too..
Til next time!